First Celebrity Presenters Announced for 70th Emmy Awards
Rachel Brosnahan, Michael Douglas, Taraji P. Henson, Bob Odenkirk, and Sandra Oh To Present During Television Industry's Most Anticipated Celebration
The Television Academy and Executive Producer Lorne Michaels today announced the first group of talent set to present the iconic Emmy statuette at the 70th Emmy Awards on Monday, September 17.
The presenters include:
- Alec Baldwin (Saturday Night Live, Match Game) – Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Comedy Series
- Rachel Brosnahan (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel) – Outstanding Lead Actress In A Comedy Series
- Millie Bobby Brown (Stranger Things) – Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Drama Series
- Michael Douglas (The Kominsky Method)
- Tina Fey (Saturday Night Live)
- Kit Harington (Game of Thrones)
- Taraji P. Henson (Empire)
- Kate McKinnon (Saturday Night Live) – Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Comedy Series
- Tracy Morgan (The Last O.G.)
- Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul)
- Sandra Oh (Killing Eve) – Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series
- Constance Wu (Fresh Off the Boat)
The 70th Emmy Awards will telecast live from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on Monday, September 17, (8:00-11:00 PM ET/5:00-8:00 PM PT) on NBC. Saturday Night Live's Colin Jost and Michael Che will serve as co-hosts. The 70th Emmy Awards will be executive produced by Lorne Michaels (Saturday Night Live; The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon).
For more information, please visit emmys.com.
# # #
breakwhitelight (for the Television Academy)
Television Academy Director, Talent and Public Relations
Vice President, Alternative Programming, NBC Entertainment Publicity
Director, NBC Entertainment Publicity
For the complete press release, click here.
Add Your Comment
December 06, 2019
November 22, 2019
Amy Poehler says yes to acting, writing, producing and directing. And given the chance, everyone says yes to working with her.
The Television Academy Foundation Online Auction is open! Bid on one-of-a-kind experiences!
Go behind the scenes with Amy Poehler in our emmy magazine cover shoot.