Media Educators Conference
The 2023 Media Educators Conference will take place in Los Angeles at the Television Academy's Saban Media Center on Wednesday, October 25- Friday, October 27
The Media Educators Conference brings 100+ college educators from across the country to Los Angeles for a multi-day immersive event that provides invaluable information on how professors can connect the classroom with the television industry.
For 30 years the Television Academy Foundation has collaborated with industry professionals, creators, and top executives to keep educators on the cutting edge of the entertainment business so they can provide their students, the next generation of television leaders, with a state-of-the-art education.
- Network with Emmy Award-winning talent, industry leaders, and educators from across the nation during three days of panels, curriculum sessions, and networking events.
- Complimentary one-year Television Academy academic membership.
2023 Conference panels to include:
- The State of the Industry
- Masterclass: Directing for TV
- Keynote Speaker: David Eilenberg, Head of Content, Roku
- Navigating Unscripted Television: Insights from Industry Leaders
- Creative Jobs of the Future Featuring CVL Economics
- The Art of the Pitch: Bringing Entertainment Concepts to Life
- Preserving TV History: Exploring the TV Academy Foundation's Archive
For more information or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org