The 2021 nominees for Outstanding Cinematography, Lighting, Camera & Technical Arts, Special Visual Effects and Picture Editing celebrated their nominations at the Television Academy on Tuesday, August 31, 2021 in North Hollywood, California.
Celebrate Under the Stars: Cinematography, Lighting, Camera & Technical Arts, Picture Editing and Special Visual Effects
About The Event
The Television Academy invites members of the Cinematographers; Lighting, Camera & Technical Arts; Special Visual Effects; and Picture Editors Peer Groups and a guest to toast this year's Emmy Season at an exclusive reception honoring the nominees for:
Outstanding Cinematography, Lighting, Camera & Technical Arts, Picture Editing and Special Visual Effects
Click here to RSVP.
RSVP is essential by August 26, 2021.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for entry. Please be prepared to show any ONE of the following:
- Official vaccination card
- Digital image of the vaccination card
- State of California QR code of vaccination record
Categories being honored are:
- Cinematography for a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie
- Cinematography for a Multi-Camera Series
- Cinematography for a Single-Camera Series (Half-Hour)
- Cinematography for a Single-Camera Series (One Hour)
- Cinematography for a Nonfiction Program
- Cinematography for a Reality Program
- Lighting Design/Lighting Direction for a Variety Series
- Lighting Design/Lighting Direction for a Variety Special
- Technical Direction, Camerawork, Video Control for a Series
- Technical Direction, Camerawork, Video Control for a Special
- Multi-Camera Picture Editing for a Comedy Series
- Picture Editing for a Nonfiction Program
- Picture Editing for a Structured Reality or Competition Program
- Picture Editing for an Unstructured Reality Program
- Picture Editing for Variety Programming
- Single-Camera Picture Editing for a Comedy Series
- Single-Camera Picture Editing for a Drama Series
- Single-Camera Picture Editing for a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie
- Special Visual Effects in a Season or a Movie
- Special Visual Effects in a Single Episode
Special Guest Chef:
Brooklyn-born Sherry Yard is a nationally acclaimed chef, restaurateur, cookbook author, teacher, and presenter, who spent her extensive career making a mark as a disruptor in the hospitality industry. Her innovative and uncompromising approach has garnered three James Beard Awards and an induction into their Who’s Who of Food & Beverage in America. She has received accolades from renowned publications such as Bon Appétit Magazine, Food + Wine, and became affectionately known by the media as “L.A.’s Sweetheart,” both for her bubbly personality and her incomparably creative fresh-from-the-farm desserts. Her career included working with the Wolfgang Puck empire for nearly 20 years, encompassing the crafting of masterful breads, creating menus, and opening new restaurants while simultaneously mentoring an entire generation of chefs in kitchens from Singapore to Santa Monica. Her pastry creations became staples at events such as the Academy Awards Governor’s Ball, the Grammy Awards, and the Emmy Awards, where she could be spotted in her iconic pink chef’s jacket in support of breast cancer awareness. Yard is the author of 2 award winning cookbooks, is currently working on her third, and appears on the iconic and widely popular Great American Baking Show, serving as a judge.
Her latest project, Bakery by the Yard, is a culinary incubator, where she collaborates, creates, and celebrates her decades of experience!
The Television Academy would like to thank our Corporate Partners!
This event is presented and hosted
by the Television Academy.