The Faculty Seminar
Application period opens in April 2015.
CONNECTING THE CLASSROOM WITH THE TELEVISION INDUSTRY
November 9 - 13, 2015
Twenty professors from colleges and universities nationwide are selected by Television Academy members to be immersed into the entertainment industry for a week-long seminar to learn from the industry's top professionals. Travel and lodging are paid for by the Television Academy Foundation.
- Producers and Writers: How they function
- Directors: Learn the similarities and differences of working in different genres
- Development: Sources and development of ideas, network pitching
- Network/Cable Decision-Making: Program selection, scheduling, promotion, cancellation
- Digital Entertainment and New Media: Learn the newest information
- Out Visits: Behind-the-scenes, new technology
- Plus More!