The Television Academy is a not-for-profit trade organization that supports over 19,500 members nationwide. There are a number of components that make up the organization, all of which work together to serve the members and "promote creativity, diversity, innovation and excellence in television through recognition, education and leadership".
Based in the NoHo Arts District in North Hollywood, California, the Television Academy staff supports a membership base of over 19,000 members and oversees a host of activities including its signature event, The Primetime Emmy Awards.
It is the Television Academy's policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Television Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are seeking a qualified candidate for a Manager, Corporate Partnerships position.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Partnerships, the Manager, Corporate Partnerships will be responsible for servicing new and existing accounts, and ensuring the successful execution of projects for internal and external clients.
- Working with Director to ensure sponsors are receiving top quality account care and execution of integrations.
- Develop and nurture partnership opportunities and manage the accounts.
- Research potential sponsors, review comparables and trends.
- Manage and develop an inventory system for sponsor products/assets provided by clients.
- Manage all business travel from tickets provided by the Academy's airline sponsor and hospitality rooms provided by hotel partners.
- Ensure contractual benefits are fulfilled and proper recognition is executed through printed materials and other appropriate channels.
- Ensure required approvals are secured with final documents delivered in advance of due dates.
- On-site liaison for sponsor activations as needed.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and pitches for clients.
- Administrative duties include transporting sponsor products to and from events through a messenger delivery service.
- BS/BA degree
- Three to five years of experience in event marketing, sponsorship management and/or business development.
- Excellent sales & client relations skills. Works well with a variety of people in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Superior ability to manage details and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time-management skills, highly organized, and self-motivated. Ability to set, manage and activate goals.
- Ability to work independently as well as keep supervisor and colleagues updated on a regular basis.
- Advanced PowerPoint Presentation skills.
- Strong word-processing and spreadsheet skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Availability to work nights and weekends as well as travel within the Los Angeles area to execute sponsor activations.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send resume with salary requirement and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Relocation paid