The Television Academy is a not-for-profit trade organization that supports over 18,000 members nationwide. There are a number of components that make up the organization, all of which work together to serve the members and "promote creativity, diversity, innovation and excellence in television through recognition, education and leadership".
Based in the NoHo Arts District in North Hollywood, California, the Television Academy staff supports a membership base of over 18,000 members and oversees a host of activities including its signature event, The Primetime Emmy Awards.
It is the Television Academy's policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Television Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Graphic Designer position.
The Television Academy, located in North Hollywood, California, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join its Creative Design team.
Under the direction of the Creative Director, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing and producing a wide range of printed and/or electronic graphic materials for the Television Academy and its Foundation.
The Graphic Designer will:
- Conceptualize, design and produce stunning visuals and layouts for print, web and multi-media
- Manage multiple design projects, vendors, and freelance artists
- Direct photo/video shoots
Specific Skills and Minimum Requirements
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to organize and multi-task adhering to tight time lines
- Preferred working knowledge of After Effects, Flash, Key Note
- Prefer capability to create basic animation work
- Prefer video editing capabilities
- Previous experience in entertainment industry and/or non-profit preferred
- Patient, friendly attitude towards challenging work scenarios, willingness to help
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume with salary requirement to email@example.com.
No Agencies/Phone Calls please