More Presenters for 71st Emmys Announced
Nominees Anthony Anderson, Bill Hader, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Amy Poehler, RuPaul, Ben Stiller and Phoebe Waller-Bridge Slated to Present at Highly Anticipated Ceremony.
The Television Academy and Emmy Awards telecast producers Don Mischer Productions and Done+Dusted today announced the second group of talent set to present the coveted Emmy statuettes at the 71st Emmy Awards on Sunday, Sept. 22.
The presenters include:
- Anthony Anderson* (black-ish)
- Ike Barinholtz (Bless the Harts)
- Cedric the Entertainer (The Neighborhood)
- Max Greenfield (The Neighborhood)
- Bill Hader* (Barry)
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus* (VEEP)
- Cast of VEEP: Anna Chlumsky, Gary Cole, Kevin Dunn, Clea DuVall, Tony Hale, Sam Richardson, Reid Scott, Timothy Simons, Sarah Sutherland, Matt Walsh
- Gwyneth Paltrow (The Politician)
- Amy Poehler* (Duncanville and Russian Doll)
- Maya Rudolph (Bless the Harts and The Good Place)
- RuPaul* (RuPaul's Drag Race)
- Lilly Singh (A Little Late with Lilly Singh)
- Ben Stiller* (Escape at Dannemora)
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge* (Fleabag)
- Cast of Keeping Up with the Kardashians: Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner
The 71st Emmy Awards will air live from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday, Sept. 22, (8:00-11:00 PM ET/5:00-8:00 PM PT) on FOX.
For more information, please visit Emmys.com. Find out Where to Watch.
*71st Emmy Awards nominees
breakwhitelight (for the Television Academy)
Director, Talent and Industry Relations
Executive Director, FOX Entertainment Publicity
Director, FOX Entertainment Publicity
For the complete press release, click here.
Add Your Comment
Six exceptional television programs that are impacting society through thoughtful, powerful, and innovative storytelling.
Go behind the scenes of our cover shoot with Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington of Little Fires Everywhere.
Our first Throwback video: two great comics at the 35th Emmy Awards