The 73rd Engineering Emmy Awards were presented on October 21, 2021 at the JW Marriott in Los Angeles.
73rd Engineering Emmy Awards
About The Event
Engineering Emmy Awards are presented to an individual, company or organization for developments in engineering that are either so extensive an improvement on existing methods or so innovative in nature that they materially affect the production, recording, transmission or reception of television.
The Charles F. Jenkins Lifetime Achievement Award honors a living individual whose on-going contributions have significantly affected the state of television technology and engineering.
- Reed Hastings
The Philo T. Farnsworth Award honors an agency, company or institution whose contributions over time have significantly impacted television technology and engineering.
- Dolby Laboratories
Eight (8) Engineering Emmy awards were given to the following recipients for exceptional engineering developments:
- Marcos Fajardo, Alan King, Thiago Ize for Arnold Global Illumination Rendering System
- ARRI for ARRI Sky Panel
- CEDAR Audio Ltd. for CEDAR Studio
- Golaem for Goleam Crowd
- Stephen Regelous for Massive
- Steve Vitolo, Felipe A. Mendez P., Franco Zuccar for Scriptation
- Nicolaas Verheem, Marius van der Watt, Dennis Scheftner, Zvi Reznic for Teradek Bolt 4K
- Chaos for V-Ray
Kirsten Vangsness, Playwright/Distillery Owner and Garcia from Criminal Minds
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for admission to the event. Please be prepared to show any ONE of the following:
- Official vaccination card
- Digital image of the vaccination card
- State of California QR code of vaccination record
Attendees must also show proof of a negative COVID PCR test, taken within 72 hours prior to the ceremony - on or after Monday, October 18.
The ceremony will be available for replay here at Emmys.com this week.
Thank you to our Corporate Partners.
This event is presented and hosted
by the Television Academy.