The Television Academy, based in the NoHo Arts District in North Hollywood, California, is a nonprofit organization devoted to celebrating and empowering storytellers to push the boundaries of what Television can be. The only major organization fully representing the television and broadband screen entertainment industry, it is made up of over 23,000 members, representing 30 professional peer groups, including performers, directors, producers, art directors and various other artisans, technicians and executives.
The Television Academy recognizes excellence among its peers with the Emmy award, culminating in the Primetime Emmy Awards telecast each fall. The Television Academy also produces several other awards shows and a variety of activities and events for its members throughout the year. These events are featured across the Academy's digital platforms and in its award-winning emmy magazine.
It is the Television Academy's policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Television Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are seeking qualified candidates for this position:
Senior Manager, Corporate Partnerships
Summary of Position
In this role, you will play a key role in supporting the corporate partnership department in reaching and exceeding revenue goals through collaboration, a passion for results and implementation of effective practices. You will take ownership for successfully managing the day-to-day fulfillment of all contractually obligated deliverables for corporate partners while upholding the integrity and reputation of the Television Academy brand.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Senior Director to ensure sponsors are receiving top-quality account care as well as on-time execution of all sponsorship elements.
- Flawless execution of all partner activations.
- Cultivate relationships and maintain regular communication with key personnel at each of our corporate partners.
- Develop, manage and continually update an inventory system for tracking each sponsor's deliverables, key dates and current status, including in-kind assets and paid inventory.
- Liaise with internal departments including marketing, PR, design services and digital/social, etc. to communicate corporate partner deliverables, answer questions and ensure on-time fulfillment of Academy obligations.
- Ensure that required approvals are secured with the final work product delivered in advance of due dates.
- Create dynamic PowerPoint sales presentations and annual sponsor re-caps for all Television Academy partners.
- Identify and research potential new sponsors and/or sponsorship categories.
- Will perform other duties as required or requested.
- BS/BA degree required.
- Five or more years of sponsorship servicing for a media, entertainment or sports organization with progressively increasing roles and responsibilities.
- Excellent people skills; ability to work successfully with a variety of personality types.
- Superior ability to manage details and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time-management skills, highly organized, and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently or collaborate as necessary to meet department goals.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Client-facing abilities, poised with the ability to present in a business setting.
- Availability to work nights and weekends as necessary around Emmy Awards season.
Qualified applicants please send resume with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies or Recruitment Firms Please