The Television Academy, based in the NoHo Arts District in North Hollywood, California, is a nonprofit organization devoted to celebrating and empowering storytellers to push the boundaries of what Television can be. The only major organization fully representing the television and broadband screen entertainment industry, it is made up of nearly 20,000 members, representing 30 professional peer groups, including performers, directors, producers, art directors and various other artisans, technicians and executives.
The Television Academy recognizes excellence among its peers with the Emmy award, culminating in the Primetime Emmy Awards telecast each fall. The Television Academy also produces several other awards shows and a variety of activities and events for its members throughout the year. These events are featured across the Academy's digital platforms and in its award-winning emmy magazine.
It is the Television Academy's policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Television Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are seeking qualified candidates for this position:
- Brand Activation Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships
Brand Activation Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships
The Brand Activation Coordinator role is a full-time for a dynamic self-starter looking to rise in the world of corporate sponsorships by learning and working in support of numerous entertainment industry lifestyle events. In this role, you will support and work with the Corporate Partnerships department in reaching and exceeding its annual revenue goals by playing a vital role in the planning, sales, and execution of contractually obligated sponsorship deliverables of the Television Academy's corporate partners. This position will begin remotely but will be based in North Hollywood, CA once offices reopen.
Essential Duties And Responsibilites
- Provide organizational support to the Sr. Director and Sr. Manager to ensure Television Academy staff and corporate partners are receiving the highest level of account management and service.
- Schedule meetings, communicate advertising deadlines, collect materials, assets and create grids to track all sponsor inventory and contracted deliverables. Present and review upcoming partner deliverables to the Sr. Director and Sr. Manager on a weekly basis.
- At the direction of the Sr. Director and Sr. Manager, coordinate, troubleshoot and assist in the successful execution of numerous corporate partner activations at Television Academy events including Emmy Awards Red Carpet, Governors Ball, Performers Nominee Reception and Media Center events, as examples.
- Serve as a key liaison between corporate brand partners and Television Academy event production and marketing teams.
- Consistently research to identify potential new corporate partners in several categories to target. Prepare and update prospect tracking grids.
- Create effective sales presentations using PowerPoint and Keynote as directed, generate new sponsorship activation ideas for sales materials and prepare dynamic End-of-Year Recap presentations for all Partners. Present and review Recap presentations with Sr. Director or Sr. Manager.
- Maintain and constantly update a highly organized internal system for organizing assets, contracts, presentations and workflow documents on the Television Academy's Shared Drive and Dropbox.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments including marketing, event production, publicity and digital to accomplish sponsor objectives and meet departmental deadlines.
- Represent the Television Academy with professionalism, integrity and honesty at all activities and events where attendance is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Sr. Director and Sr. Manager.
- Minimum education level: Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in live events, sports, music, or entertainment industry
- Experience working with live event production and brand activations, as well as cross functional teams
- Strong attention to detail, effective follow-up and follow through required
- Ability to handle many tasks of varied importance and urgency simultaneously
- Must possess computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and Apple Keynote
- Exceptional sense of white-glove customer service, discretion, and poise with clients.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- People person: demonstrated ability to work well with a variety of personalities
- A can-do, positive attitude and total team player
- Perform other duties as required or requested.
Qualified applicants should submit resume with cover letter to: email@example.com