Presenters Announced for 2016 Creative Arts Emmy Awards
Stars from Hit Shows Transparent, The Big Bang Theory, Project Runway, Dancing with the Stars and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Slated to Present
The Television Academy and executive producer Bob Bain today announced the first group of presenters for the 2016 Creative Arts Emmys, hosted for the first time over two consecutive nights at the Microsoft Theater. The first group of presenters from television's top comedies, dramas, variety and reality TV include:
Saturday, September 10, 2016
- Bob Newhart (The Big Bang Theory)
- Rachel Bloom (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend)
- Allison Janney (Mom/Masters of Sex)
- Michael Kelly (House of Cards)
- Bradley Whitford (Transparent)
Sunday, September 11, 2016
- Morgan Freeman (Madam Secretary)
- RuPaul Charles (RuPaul's Drag Race)
- Vanessa Hudgens (Grease Live)
- Carrie Ann Inaba (Dancing with the Stars)
- Heidi Klum (Project Runway)
- Derek Hough (Dancing with the Stars)
Additionally, Television Academy Chairman and CEO Bruce Rosenblum will be presenting the Governors Award to American Idol on Sunday, September 11.
The 2016 Creative Arts Emmys Awards will be held at the Microsoft Theater from 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM each evening. FXX will broadcast the awards on Saturday, September 17 from 8:00 PM – 10:30 PM (ET/PT) with an encore from 10:30 PM – 1:00 AM (ET/PT).
breakwhitelight (for the Television Academy)
firstname.lastname@example.org, (818) 462-1150
Add Your Comment
Momoa and Woodard star in the new Apple TV+ series See.
Game of Thrones wins 12 Emmys in its final season.
Click for the complete list of winners.
Go behind the scenes with Alfre Woodard and Jason Momoa for our emmy magazine cover shoot!