Additional Presenters Announced for 2016 Creative Arts Emmy Awards
Stars from Hit Shows Veep, The Americans, Shark Tank and Fear the Walking Dead Slated to Present
The Television Academy and executive producer Bob Bain today announced a second group of presenters for the 2016 Creative Arts Emmys, hosted for the first time over two consecutive nights at the Microsoft Theater. The second group of presenters from television's top comedies, dramas, variety and reality TV include:
Saturday, September 10, 2016
- Linda Ellerbee (Nick News with Linda Ellerbee)
- Chris Hardwick (Talking Dead)
- Ken Jeong (Dr. Ken)
- Margo Martindale (The Americans)
- Laurie Metcalf (The Big Bang Theory, Getting On)
- Martin Mull (Veep)
Sunday, September 11, 2016
- Michelle Ang (Fear the Walking Dead)
- Rob Corddry (Childrens Hospital)
- Seth Green (Robot Chicken)
- Tim Gunn (Project Runway)
- Robert Herjavec (Shark Tank)
- Julianne Hough (Dancing With the Stars/Grease Live!)
- Carly Rae Jepsen (Grease Live!)
- Katharine McPhee (Scorpion)
- Oscar Nuñez (Uncle Buck/The Office)
- Gloria Steinem (WOMAN with Gloria Steinem)
The 2016 Creative Arts Emmys Awards will be held at the Microsoft Theater from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM each evening. FXX will broadcast the awards on Saturday, September 17 from 8:00 PM – 10:30 PM (ET/PT) with an encore from 10:30 PM – 1:00 AM (ET/PT).
breakwhitelight (for the Television Academy)
email@example.com, (818) 462-1150
Add Your Comment
December 06, 2019
November 22, 2019
Amy Poehler says yes to acting, writing, producing and directing. And given the chance, everyone says yes to working with her.
Go behind the scenes with Amy Poehler in our emmy magazine cover shoot.
The Television Academy honored five new members into the Television Academy Hall of Fame. See the presentations, acceptances, and a photo gallery of the festivities.