Social Buzz: Zombies, Virgins and an Affair
In this week's snapshot, we see how premieres of such new series as The Affair and Jane the Virgin fared at key social networks along with ratings powerhouse The Walking Dead.
Zombies, virgins and an affair – and that’s just the beginning.
While there was so much incredible television that viewers were watching, tweeting and posting about last week, we picked out a few to see how engaging they were on social media.
The premieres of The Affair, Jane the Virgin, Marry Me, and the much anticipated return of The Walking Dead lit up the airwaves, while Gracepoint and reality show Utopia continued to captivate audiences across the country.
- Are users staying engaged with the new reality series Utopia?
- How much buzz was generated for Gracepoint, the crime series starring Anna Gunn and David Tennant?
- How much did fans talk about the return of one of their favorites, The Walking Dead?
- How did Marry Me, the new sitcom with Burning Love’s Ken Marino, fare?
- Did all the marketing for the new drama, The Affair, give fans something to talk about online?
- The intriguing comedy-drama Jane the Virgin had us asking: How much talk did Jane inspire?
Here’s what we found:
Jane the Virgin was clearly saving herself for social, with an astounding 556.4 Facebook engagements per 1K fans and 680.2 per 1K followers.
Add Your Comment
December 06, 2019
November 22, 2019
The Television Academy honored five new members into the Television Academy Hall of Fame. See the presentations, acceptances, and a photo gallery of the festivities.
Watch the 72nd Emmy Awards on Sunday, September 20 on ABC.
Congratulations to the nominees representing 18 colleges and universities