Emmy Magazine Scores Five Nominations for Los Angeles Press Club Awards
Magazine has five finalists in contention for 2015 National Arts & Entertainment Awards.
The Television Academy's emmy magazine has garnered five nominations for the 2015 National Arts & Entertainment Awards from the Los Angeles Press Club.
Gail Polevoi, editor of emmy magazine, has announced that the following writers and photographers have been nominated:
- Shawna Malcom, nominated in Industry/Arts Feature (over 1,000 words) for her story on Fox’s Empire, “All the Right Moves”
- Miranda Penn Turin, nominated in Portrait Photo for “Outlander Star Caitriona Balfe, Poolside"
- Steve Schofield, also nominated in Portrait Photo for "Louis C.K. in Socks”
- Maarten de Boer, nominated in Feature Photo for “Anthony Anderson Plays Game of Life”
- Mike Ruiz, also nominated in Feature Photo for “Empire’s Taraji P. Henson"
Winners will be announced December 6.
Add Your Comment
Iger, Laybourne, MacFarlane, Sandrich, and Tyson to be inducted at 25th Hall of Fame celebration
Meet the season 3 and 4 cast of The Crown, gracing the cover of the new emmy magazine!
CBS and the Television Academy have announced a new internship program for college students nationwide to reflect the inclusive and diverse values of the Star Trek franchise.