Attendance Assistance Center
Thank you for reaching out to the Television Academy in regard to attendance at an FYC or Academy Event. For Your Consideration events are a benefit of National Active membership in the Television Academy.
FYC Events are produced solely by our broadcast, studio and network partners to introduce Emmy voters to programs in preparation for Emmy voting. However, we do monitor members' attendance and want to assist if you experience a problem.
Below is the current attendance policy. Please review it and then provide us with the information requested:
- Members and their guests must show proof of vaccines upon arrival.
- Event attendance will at minimum follow LA County COVID guidelines, including that masks must be worn throughout the event and reception, except when eating or drinking.
- Each FYC event partner may have their own COVID protocol, which will be indicated on the Event page.
- Cancellations for you and/or your guest must be done at least 24-hours ahead of FYC Events to avoid a No-Show. Instructions on how to cancel was made available via the invitation and on all event confirmations.
- Members and/or guests that do not feel well, have COVID (even if not symptomatic) or might have been exposed, should not attend events.
- If the member is unable to attend, their guest may not attend without the member.