From Scotland to Paris: A Behind the Scenes Journey with Outlander
ABOUT THE EVENT
Click the video above to watch the replay of the live webcast.
The STARZ Original Series Outlander, based on Diana Gabaldon's international best-selling novels, spans romance, science fiction, history and adventure, and has captured the hearts and imaginations of television viewers around the world.
This season, Outlander moves from the Scottish Highlands to the French Court of Louis XV. You're invited to a behind-the-scenes event as cast and crew discuss the thrill of creating the magnificent world of 18th century Paris and Versailles, including the meticulous work of the costume and set departments.
In addition, Emmy Award-winning composer Bear McCreary performs his new theme for this second-season adventure.
- Ronald D. Moore, Showrunner, Writer and Executive Producer
- Maril Davis, Executive Producer
- Terry Dresbach, Costume Designer
- Jon Gary Steele, Production Designer
- Bear McCreary, Composer
- Caitriona Balfe, Claire Randall Fraser
- Sam Heughan, Jamie Fraser
- Tobias Menzies, Frank Randall/Jack Randall
CBS news correspondent Michelle Miller moderated the discussion.