Members of the Television Academy bade a fond farewell to the cast and creators of AMC's Mad Men at the Moltalbán Theater in Hollywood, California on May 17, 2015.
A Farewell to "Mad Men"
About The Event
Mad Men has received widespread critical acclaim for its historical authenticity, visual style, costume design, acting, writing, and directing, and has won many awards, including 15 Emmys. It is the first basic cable series to win the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series, winning it in each of its first four seasons. It is generally regarded as one of the best television dramas of all time.
Join us for a panel discussion and hear the creator, cast and crafts heads discussing the making of this iconic television series.
- Matthew Weiner, Series Creator, Executive Producer, Writer and Director
- Jon Hamm, Don Draper
- January Jones, Betty Francis
- Vincent Kartheiser, Pete Campbell
- Elisabeth Moss, Peggy Olson
- Christina Hendricks, Joan Harris
- John Slattery, Roger Sterling
- Jessica Paré, Megan Draper
- Kiernan Shipka, Sally Draper
- Dan Bishop, Production Designer
- Christopher Manley, Director/DP
- Janie Bryant, Costume Design
- Ellen Freund, Property Master
- Claudette Didul, Set Decoration
- Lana Horochowski, Makeup Department Head
- Theraesa Rivers, Hair Department Head
- Laura Schiff, Casting Director
- Carrie Audino, Casting Director
(Panelists subject to availability)
- Debra Birnbaum, Executive Editor, TV for Variety
Reception following the event.
Complimentary attendance for Television Academy members and one guest only (non-transferable). Membership card and ID are necessary for admittance. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis with reservation; Admission is not guaranteed.
If you have a question for the panel please submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or @TelevisionAcad
If you missed the event, watch the highlights above.
Explore the Mad Men Experience
Which Mad Men character are fans talking about in social media? Check out each of your favorites in Top Trending: