The 2021 nominees for Documentary Programming and Reality Programming celebrated their nominations at the Television Academy on Wednesday, September 8, 2021 in North Hollywood, California.
Celebrate Under the Stars: Documentary/Nonfiction Programming and Reality Programming
About The Event
The Television Academy invites members of the Documentary Programming and Reality Programming Peer Groups and a guest to toast this year's Emmy Season at an exclusive reception honoring the nominees for:
Outstanding Documentary/Nonfiction Programming and Reality Programming
Click here to RSVP.
RSVP is essential by September 3, 2021.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for entry. Please be prepared to show any ONE of the following:
- Official vaccination card
- Digital image of the vaccination card
- State of California QR code of vaccination record
Categories being honored are:
- Documentary or Nonfiction Series
- Documentary or Nonfiction Special
- Hosted Nonfiction Series or Special
- Exceptional Merit in Documentary Filmmaking (Juried)
- Short Form Nonfiction or Reality Series
- Structured Reality Program
- Unstructured Reality Program
- Competition Program
Special Guest Chef:
• Iron Chef America, Defeated Bobby Flay
• Regular judge on Guy’s Grocery Games
• Author of The Great Grilled Cheese Book
The Television Academy would like to thank our Corporate Partners!
This event is presented and hosted
by the Television Academy.