About the Event
The Interactive Media, Producers and Production Executives Peer Groups invite peer group members to:
Come and play with us as we discuss how interactivity Is impacting TV professionals, their viewers, and the stories in between.
Traditional television concepts are a thing of the past and the entire industry is undergoing fundamental change as consumers shift from simply being passive viewers to engaging with content head on. Join our panel of experts who work in the new TV ecosystem for a fun, interactive and unexpected evening of food, fun and thought-provoking conversation. They will share how, in a world driven by technology, television professionals can constantly invest in their digital competence and new emerging formats in order to take advantage of new paradigms, new approaches, and stay out front and plugged in. Come and be willing to play in a uniquely interactive panel format.
6:45 PM - 7:30 PM Reception
7:30 PM - 9:00PM Panel
- Bernie Su, Interactive Creator/Producer/Emmy Winner, 96 Next
- Greg Hayes, VP of Games & Publishing, Pocket.Watch
- Maureen Fan, Co-Founder & CEO, Baobab Studios
- Marc Sadeghi, Visual Effects Producer
- Travis Stevens, Managing Partner, Butcher Bird Studios
- Brent Young, Creative Director/Co-Founder Super 78 Design Studios
- Lori H. Schwartz and Chris Thomes, Co-Governors, Interactive Media
Special Guest Panelist: Nickelodeon's animated character, Patrick Star, from SpongeBob SquarePants - brought to life LIVE by Super 78's proprietary Real-Time Animation Geppetto technology. Guests will have live, unscripted, one-on-one conversations with Patrick during the reception.
Click here to RSVP. RSVP is required. Due to limited space, members only, please - no guests.
Special Thanks to
Only Television Academy Members with valid membership cards. Seating is subject to availability; first come, first served. Admittance is not guaranteed.