In this Performers Peer Group event, audition coach Tim Powell shares his expertise on how to produce clean, professional-quality, video auditions.
Successful Self Taping
ABOUT THE EVENT
Governors Bob Bergen and Patrika Darbo, along with the Performers Peer Group Executive Committee, invite peer group members to a Professional Development Event.
Join Tim Powell as he shares his expertise on how to produce clean, professional-quality, video auditions on a restricted budget. His extensive knowledge and experience comes from more than a decade of running his own video production company and working with the industry's preeminent casting professionals.
- Budget: How to achieve outstanding results on a tight budget.
- Mistakes: Common self-taping mistakes to avoid.
- Lighting: How to understand and implement 3-point lighting.
- Equipment: How to select the best equipment for your needs.
- Composition: How to make composition choices that grab and hold viewers' attention.
- Applications: Where to find recording and delivery apps that produce the best results.
- Audio: Professional audio tips and tricks.
- Terminology: Relevant audio and video terminology.
- Compression: How to understand and implement compression to meet file size requirements.
- Delivery: How to deliver your auditions efficiently and free of charge.
- Devices: How to "secretly" use your smartphone or tablet for professional self-taping.
Beverages will be served.
Click here to RSVP.
Only Television Academy Members with valid membership cards. Seating is subject to availability; first come, first served. Admittance is not guaranteed.