Panel discussion on LGBT representation on television, Oct. 28, 2013
10 Years After "The Prime Time Closet - A History of Gays and Lesbians on TV"
About The Event
The focus of the evening was to celebrate the monumental strides the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Identified Community has achieved since the publication of historian Stephen Tropiano's book, "The Prime Time Closet: A History of Gays and Lesbians on TV" over ten years ago.
Joining author Stephen Tropiano on the panel were:
- Dan Bucatinsky, actor, Emmy® Winner, Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series for Scandal
- Paul Colichman, CEO, Here Media
- Laverne Cox, actor, Orange Is the New Black
- Wilson Cruz, actor and GLAAD's National Spokesperson
- Christy Dees, VP Development, Bravo Networks
- Andrew Rannells, actor, Girls and The New Normal
- Sherri Saum, actor, The Fosters
- Amber Tamblyn, actor, Two and a Half Men
Howard Meltzer & Daniel Evans III
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre
5220 Lankershim Blvd.
NoHo Arts District
North Hollywood, CA 91601