Emmys Publicist COVID-19 Vaccinations
All 2021 Emmy attendees are required to show proof of vaccination and a negative lab-based PCR test result. Based on production Return to Work guidelines, we are requesting this proof prior to your arrival at the ceremony to ensure a smooth check-in process on the day of the show.
Our third-party consultant, the Center for Toxicology and Environmental Health, LLC (CTEH) is managing vaccination card verification and testing compliance. CTEH has developed a vaccination information system (called CarbonVIS) that keeps your information private, secure, and compliant. All records are stored in a GDRP, HIPPA, and PCI-compliant environment, with role-based access for users to keep information secure.
Once your vaccination records are reviewed, you will receive an email with a verified vaccine passport as a scannable QR code which you will present upon arrival at the event.
For nominees bringing guests, please forward this information to them. All attendees must do the following.
- Go to the Carbon link for attendees at: crbn.link/sugh6
- ONLY FIELDS CIRCLED IN RED ARE REQUIRED: first and last name, email address and date of birth.
- Register using the name on your driver's license or passport that you will use when you arrive on show day.
- Register using the same email address you will use to upload your vaccination card.
Process for uploading your vaccination card:
- Go to CarbonVIS link: crbn.link/3tup7
- Provide your name, date of birth, email, first dose date, second dose date (if you have had a two-dose series), manufacturer, copy of card, and acknowledge consent.
- A confirmation webpage will thank you for submitting your card.
- Look out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your vaccination passport and QR code.
- Please upload your vaccination card as soon as possible.
- To be fully vaccinated, your final vaccination must have taken place two weeks prior to the ceremony you are attending.
Process for providing your lab-based PCR result:
- Email a copy of your lab-based PCR result to email@example.com.
- All lab results need to include your name, date of birth, test type, result, date of collection, the date the result was provided, and lab/provider.
- Please send from the same email address with which you registered yourself.
- All COVID-19 tests must be collected by the lab/provider within the specified timeframes:
- For the Saturday, Sept. 11, Creative Arts ceremony: on or after Thursday, Sept. 9
- For either of the Sunday, Sept. 12, Creative Arts ceremonies: on or after Friday, Sept. 10
- For the Sunday, Sept. 19, CBS Telecast: on or after Friday, Sept. 17
- Please try to email your lab-based PCR result to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10:00 pm PT the night before the ceremony you will be attending.
Email any questions for our COVID testing team to email@example.com.
We appreciate your assistance in making the 2021 Emmys as safe as possible for all attendees, cast and crew members.