Emmys Media COVID-19 Vaccinations/Testing
Media outlets that have been selected for Red Carpet access must follow Covid-19 protocols.
To protect the health and safety of all participating media, there is a COVID-19 protocol that must be completed by individuals assigned to cover the 73rd Emmy Awards on-site.
- Credential and/or Day Pass request submitted + approved
- Register with CTEH
- Submission of PROOF OF VACCINATION to CTEH
- Submission of NEGATIVE COVID-19 PCR TEST within 48-hours of individuals first appearance on-site
- Daily health screening for every individual, every day that they are on-site.
Step-by-step details are below. Failure to comply with any step may result in denial or termination of your access, individually or as an entire media entity, to the Emmys.
All individuals representing media outlets approved to cover the 73rd Emmys on-site at L.A. Live will be required to submit the following:
- Proof of Vaccination
- Proof of Negative Covid-19 PCR Test (within 48-hours of arrival)
These requirements apply to both Day Pass recipients and Credential Holders.
The 73rd Emmy Awards are a private event. There are NO EXEMPTIONS to these requirements for individuals representing media outlets.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
DEADLINE Friday, September 10, 2021 at 5 p.m. PT / 8 p.m. ET.
Uploading your vaccination card:
- Go to CarbonVIS Registration Link: crbn.link/f7xwq
- Go to CarbonVIS Vaccination Link: crbn.link/3tup7
- You will need to provide your name, date of birth, email, first dose date, second dose date (if you have had a two-dose series), manufacturer, copy of card, and acknowledge consent.
- You will receive a confirmation webpage that thanks you for submitting your card.
CTEH will conduct a three-part verification process Be on the lookout for an email from email@example.com with your vaccination passport and QR code. If your card has been denied, please notify the Credentials Manager / Key Contact for your outlet.
PROOF OF NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST
DEADLINE Friday, September 17, 2021 at 4 p.m. PT / 7 p.m. ET.
- Email a copy of your lab-based RT-PCR results to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum information required: all lab results need to include:
- your name
- date of birth
- test type
- date of collection
- the date the result was provided
- Please send from the same email you used for both the credential application and upload of your vaccination card. This will expedite review and approval.
- Time requirements: If your First Day on Site is:
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17 - Recommend testing on Wednesday, September 15
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18 - Recommend testing on Thursday, September 16
- SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 19 - All COVID-19 tests must be collected by the lab/provider within 72 hours of the wrap of the show (8:00P on Sunday, Sept. 19). We recommend that people get their COVID tests on Friday or Saturday (Sept 17 or 18).