Television Academy Executive Committee Appointees Announced
Governors Appointees Also Selected
Bruce Rosenblum, Chairman and CEO of the Television Academy has announced his 2014 appointees to the Executive Committee. The six appointees are among the most innovative, accomplished and respected executives working in the television industry.
The 2014 Chair's Appointees include:
- John Landgraf — Chief Executive Officer, FX Networks and FX Productions
- Michael Lombardo — President, HBO Programming
- Steve Mosko — President, Sony Pictures Television
- Ted Sarandos — Chief Content Officer, Netflix
- Jay Sures — Board Member & Managing Director, UTA
- Nina Tassler — President, CBS Entertainment
"The Television Academy is very fortunate to be guided by such a diversity of insights across the television business," said Rosenblum. "Having visionary industry leaders from the broadcast and cable networks, studios, talent agencies and digital media companies enriches our ability to empower and celebrate creative excellence in television while providing increased opportunities and resources for our members."
These executives will work alongside the Television Academy's officers and Board of Governors to guide and shape the direction of the Academy.
Additionally, the Board of Governors have elected their appointees to the Executive Committee. They include:
- Bob Bergen — Performers Peer Group Governor
- Allison Binder — Professional Representatives Peer Group Governor
- Daniel Evans, III — Children's Programming Peer Group Governor
- Sharon Lieblein — Casting Director's Peer Group Governor
About the Television Academy
The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, founded in 1946 at the birth of the medium, is a non-profit organization devoted to the advancement of telecommunication arts, sciences and creative leadership. Known for recognizing outstanding programming through its Primetime Emmy Awards, the Television Academy also publishes emmy magazine. Its charitable Foundation operates the Archive of American Television, College Television Awards, acclaimed student internships and other educational outreach programs. For more information on the Television Academy, its many industry-related programs and services, including year-round events, please visit TelevisionAcademy.com, follow us on Twitter @televisionacad and like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/TelevisionAcad.
# # #
Chris DiIorio — PMK•BNC