Emmy Magazine Scores Five Nominations for Los Angeles Press Club Awards
Magazine has five finalists in contention for 2015 National Arts & Entertainment Awards.
The Television Academy's emmy magazine has garnered five nominations for the 2015 National Arts & Entertainment Awards from the Los Angeles Press Club.
Gail Polevoi, editor of emmy magazine, has announced that the following writers and photographers have been nominated:
- Shawna Malcom, nominated in Industry/Arts Feature (over 1,000 words) for her story on Fox’s Empire, “All the Right Moves”
- Miranda Penn Turin, nominated in Portrait Photo for “Outlander Star Caitriona Balfe, Poolside"
- Steve Schofield, also nominated in Portrait Photo for "Louis C.K. in Socks”
- Maarten de Boer, nominated in Feature Photo for “Anthony Anderson Plays Game of Life”
- Mike Ruiz, also nominated in Feature Photo for “Empire’s Taraji P. Henson"
Winners will be announced December 6.